Saturday, April 17, 2010

So the first one didnt work out exactly

I pressed too hard and have been way too stressed with the reality business. It all led to a huge blowup for no reason.

I still made a few thousand. But I cashed it all out. I left myself with exactly $310. And 0 FPPs.

The SCOOP is 2 weeks and 1 day away. I need at least... $15,000 to play some of the high and medium events. Given the fact that I have to complete this entire journey on absolutely no bankroll, that's about all I can shoot for. $15,000 would be outrageous still.

I still have $3,000 in unrecovered bonuses. During the next 41,000 VPPs, Pokerstars will be releasing these bonuses to me. It will cost me 50,000 FPPs to unlock the bonuses, but I will still have 50,000 leftover, which is about 800 bucks.

So my only goal now is to get to a level, where I can get these bonuses. It cannot be done at $6 and $12 levels. But that is all I can afford right now. It will have to be done at the .50/1 level. The .50/1 level is tough, all around. Grinders are everywhere, and grinders are impossible.

So I might do the unheard of. I might switch my game to limit holdem to unlock all the bonuses. I can get 250 VPPs per hour at .50/1. Which will not be enough, so I will need to cut through limits pretty quickly.

The goal is to average 2BB/100 hands. This is a poker stat that says for every 100 hands I play, I will make 4 regular big blinds. My average stake will be $2/4 and I will play 100,000 hands. That is a lot. About 7,000 hands per day until game time.

This will allow some variance, and downswings, but should get me to about $20,000 and all my bonuses unlocked.

I have $T to get, so I will start playing today HU matches and sit n gos.

No comments:

Post a Comment